Friday, June 1, 2007

Interesting Behavior

Hee today is Fri and dear dear is now at home with me ;) He is playing ps2 and while i am updating blog. Just came back not too long fr Mac breakfast. Took an interesting pic of an old man with Ronald hee. East met west, and chit chatting hee ;p


Yesterday, basically did little thing, just laze ard and late aft went back to my pil's place for dinner. We went out to eat. And here's the interesting bebavior of my pil.


My mil had been complaining that we always visit the same restaurant so my fil finally decided to change venue. We visited a restaurant at upper cross road, the food was ok. But the interesting thing is, my fil despite going to a new restaurant, wanted to order EXACTLY the same old dishes!!! Luckily, dear dear was ard to voice out to try other things. My fil will listen to dear dear than anyone else. So we get to try duck, fish & veg in different cooking types. Just find is so amusing and i kept smiling hee. Despite he is a MCP, he is so simple in nature. Oh ya, the restaurant we visited was actually hvg a wedding dinner. So it was really so funny, that we sloppy dressed walked thru the dinner reception (we entered the back entrance). Hee and the bride as a big tattoo on her back ;)


Now is my mil. She asked me if we were working today, so my immediate response was "no" (really not used to telling lies, feel so guilty). But immediately regretted as i know she'll definitely wants to be "involve". She even said, why did you all take leave, so wasteful. Why not save it for travel, like going to Japan together with her and my bil. Hee we kept quiet and left for home aft picking up toby fr my pil's place.


As expected, but i didn't expect it to be so early. She called at 8 in the morning today and asked if we wanted to join her and my bil for a swim at my sil's place. And asked what are our plans? And dear dear was saying, maybe we'll go to Sentosa, immediately she asked us to bring our bil along. And my smart dear dear knew how to turn down hee. Then she kept asking if we wanted to go back for dinner as she will be cooking chicken rice. Hee again my smart dear dear never give a confirm ans. I am not unhappy nor angry but just very amused by my pil's response. Just know them better as days go by and kind of expected what to come. They are really very nice and interesting persons. I guess all parents are the same and as kids we need to know how to give and take. As I aged, i learnt better to treasure the pple ard me as they are getting old and life is short, they too need attention and love.


Oh ya, at the dinner, dan called and said Huaiying's sis passed away and asked we knew her but not really. Finally, she left to join God after battling with cancer for these few years. At the dinner, dear dear shared that this ah-ban & ah-lian got married happily, and rich couple got married at hotel happily. So no matter who you are, where you got married, you'll be very happy on the big day. Hence, happiness is smthg that cannot be measured and we need to be happy in whatever situation we are in. Just be happy ;) (So wise)


And on wed, i went out for dinner with my colleagues, so nice to see them. Listen to their office politics. So interesting. As usual, they asked if it was boring to stay at home and wouldn't life be very closed up with hubby and toby? (Hee becos i normally don't join them as it always fall on fri which is our dating day). But in my heart, i never regret and enjoy my life right now. Just wanna give 100% for things & pple i love, even if it seems silly to many pple.


Oh ya, it hurted me when 1 of my colleague was commenting on my english (gramatically not correct, too singlish) and my dressing (becos i was to them casually dress while they were in office attire). But i had to agree that my spoken english has deteriorated as days go by as i hardly interact with pple in english nowadays as compared to my working days. Last time, my close colleagues and friends were majority english speaking. Ok i will brush up by reading bks aloud hee ;) Also, i'll try to speak english to dear dear more often, anyway dear dear all the while english speaking but to me strangely he spoke mandarin. Hee guess i had a chinese face ha ha. As for my dressing, ok next time dress more formal hee (becos i scare they not used to seeing me wearing sleeveless and bare back). Hee last time, i very sloppy at office one. Work is work hee, i don't really bother.


On Mon, we went to visit our newborn nephew, brandon Ling! He was born at 1314hrs, so interesting hee ;) Here's the pics, he is so so cute. Looks like daddy. And silly me, didn't know that i can switch off the red eye on my phone. The other time, i didn't dare to take pic of baby Adrielle as i thought the red eye is default setting and i didn't want to hurt her eyes. My sil is still adjusting to motherhood. Hope she'll cope well as her temper is not really good.



No comments: