Friday, June 22, 2007

Its Fri!

Hee now got a bit of spare time, so update blog. Hee here's the pic of my new mascara, tonight can try on ;p.

Mm today a bit r & r. Just tidy up here & there ;) Tomorrow fellowship postponed till next week, at dan's new hse! I mean the newly renovated hse ;) But will be a bit rush for me as immediately aft that got a wedding dinner to attend. Oh no, pocket one hole again. Hmm what to wear lei. Hee actually not much choices left. Will be wearing a blue turquoise dress. Mm but what colour shld my eyeshadow be lei so that i don't look like a col plate hee ;) Hmm grey...ok think safe.

So tomorrow will go shopping for baby brandon's gift. My mil said don't buy anklet. Why? Becos she bought it already..hmmm..ok that means we can't buy. But i thought intially it was her idea? Ok will be looking at pendant and bracelet instead.

Lastly, these 2 days the weather so frantic. Sometimes rain, while other times so so so hot. My dear dear lost his temper yesterday while updating his report. True so so hot.

No comments: