Friday, June 8, 2007

Its Friday

So fast its fri again. Just finished cleaning up the hse. Suppose to get dear dear to help but am feeling better today so i did it on my own. Vacuuming, mopping and changing bedsheets. Aiyo so drained. The right hand is so tired and numb. I really salute all housewives! Its a tough job. Labour intensive job. Really wish the hse is smaller. Or i know how to use my left hand better hee. If ever hv a chance to shift hse, i wld like a smaller hse hee ;)..so no need to clean so hard ha ha.

My mil called yesterday. She wants us to bring her see sofa tonight. Earlier on, the siblings wanted to buy her a set of new sofa as mother's day gift. But my fil didn't want to let the kids spend $, also they sell furniture why buy fr other merchants. My mil prefers modern design which they don't carry. So ding dong ding dong, decided not to buy. Now the topic is up again. Why? Becos my sil and nephew are now staying with them and they'll hv visitors. So my mil wants a new sofa again. Hmmm...

Ok later i'll go to meet dear dear be4 meeting my mil (mm don't feel like going as tired, see how). And later, need to wear a bit of office attire as she doesn't know i am not working. So really dread to lie. Sometimes, i really hope dear dear can go intel, give me a reason to tell my pil that i quit my job.

No comments: