Monday, June 11, 2007

Signs of Falling Sick

i think i am falling sick ;( I have a bit of running nose and headache now. Of all sickness, i hate running nose the most. So messy. On sat, Pam, Hannah and mercia were sick. So actually i was thinking then, i shld be fine since i didn't share drinks with them and i thought i am stronger now. Hmm apparently not, my immune system is still as weak as ever. I know for myself whenever i am with pple who fall sick, i can get the virus easily. The rest of the pple will be fine but i easily kanna ;( But again its so unkind to stay away fr pple (esp those i care), so i rather just the risk. That's the reason why, dear dear always call me "white pomfret" hee. Always pale pale and fall sick. Ok ok now need to drink lots and lots of water be4 it fully erupt.

Hee dear dear is thinking of getting a video cam. Initially, he wanted to get a digital camera but aft discussion we prefer video cam as can capture the sounds and motions. I prefer video cam too! Sometimes pics just can't tell the full story. So now we are gathering info.

No comments: