Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a day

Yesterday dear dear gave me a super fright!!! I was taking my shower when he came back. He came back WITHOUT a sound. Even toby didn't alert me. So the moment i open the shower door, there was standing at the window with both of his hands up like a zombie. Immediately, i screamed "Ahhhhhh!!!!". Thereaft, kept reprimanding him. And he still gave me a cheeky smile. Ai yo.

Then as usual he wld tell me what he had for dinner, shark fin, lobster, scallop etc ....plus bird nest in almond paste...wow really all the top exotic ingredients..hmm. ok ok i know you gd life hee ;)

Today i do not do much just fold clothes and cook lunch for myself. Ya today the soup base tastes better as i added other ingredients like mushroom, dried shrimps, a bit of oyster sauce and sesame oil. Yummy but very filling as today not much appetite.

I ain't feeling too well today, increasingly feeling the effects of the hormone pills on me and this is just the 7th day, 13 more days to go. I am experiencing growing cramps at the womb area which ain't suppose to be so soon. Previously i had all these symptoms only few days be4 completion of medication. Felt terrible. At night also woke up becos of the discomfort. May call Dr chen to check with her. Now i feel so tired. I boiled red dates + other stuff drink for myself, hopefully can improve the blood circulation and i'll feel better.

No comments: