Sunday, June 10, 2007

Relieved

Now home alone with Toby. Dear dear out for wedding lunch at Hyatt. Hmm life really different without dear dear. Both of us grow so attached to him already hee. This morning accompany him to cut hair.

Yesterday was really an eventful day. Supposed to meet Chris, Judy and baby AN for dinner together with BS grp. But suddenly received a call fr Judy to say that they met an accident and baby AN might be hurt. At that moment, my heart nearly stopped. So immediately, dear dear and I went over to changi village to find them. Thereaft, went to KK hospital with Judy and baby AN as Chris needed to wait for police to come settle the dispute.

In the ambulance, I was really praying hard that baby AN wld be alright. Suddenly a peaceful voice came into my heart to assure me that she'll be fine. God also wanted me to be strong and not fear. Frankly, at that moment my heart really beating very fast. The last time, i was in ambulance was when my dad had a sudden heart attack (thk god, it was a minor one) and his lips were pale. So was thankful to hear God's voice. I always read abt pple hearing God's voice but i never did. They shared its not fr something outside, its smthg within. Yes, its something inside.

When reached hospital and saw baby AN woke up, i knew she wld be fine. So i just sat outside to wait for Chris and dear dear to come. Later, saw Judy and baby AN and glad to see that Judy had calmed down. Knew that things were good. We, dear dear & I left for dinner. Really thk God.

Really things wld happen anytime, anywhere, so i learn to really treasure my loved ones. Thank God for everything.

No comments: