Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thank God for the Weather

Really thkful for the nice weather today! ;) While waiting for my porridge and steam fish to be ready, here i am updating my post. And my dear toby walked into our room alone and took a nap on the floor mat. So strange. He must hv felt neglected. "Mummy, what are you doing with the machine?".

---Pause--Hee i went to carry him out, now sitting on my lap infront of the laptop.

Overtime, toby as grew increasingly close to me. Just like a kid, can't leave mummy. Dear dear's family always call him the "human" dog hee.

Ya the technician will come on Thu to fix the tv again. Hopefully its for good. I miss my cable. Talking abt cable. Aiyo why increase price?? GST, price of egg etc, coffee, everything increase. Now for all packages, increase by $4. And worse still sports channel increase fr $15 to $25 in Oct!! Crazy!! But my dear cannot live without soccer.

---Pause awhile--Hmm the fish and porridge ready. Let it cool, then i can eat. Hee toby shld hv some porridge too!

This morning did sweeping and mopping of the living rm, later need to do folding of laundry hee;) Hmm tonight cook what leh? Simple dinner. Steam fish, dried chili chicken, veg, ABC soup (mm still can't decide if i shld cook herbal soup for dear dear). I can't drink as sick. That's mean i need to split the pork ribs but scare no taste. Ok later then decide.

Oh ya, father's day this sun (i think so). We are bringing our fil to bottle tree restaurant for dinner this Sun, near their hse. I want to bring my dad on sat but my sis can't make it as she will be away in Melbourne for training. Hence, postpone till next week. I thought of bringing my parents to the fish soup at balestier. They never been there. My mum loves fish and for my dad, healthier food for him ;)

Ok go eat my lunch ;) Toby too!

No comments: