Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What are we doing?

Hee while dear dear is out enjoying his sumptuous dinner at pan pac "hai tian" restaurant, i am staying at home watching tv. In the evening went for a walk with toby. Thought of buying dinner but by God's grace my sis bought roast duck + char siew rice hee! So nice ;) Actually i called my sis and wanted to join them for dinner but they are hvg at home so don't disturb them. Then my sis said she was at macpherson hawker, asked me if i needed anything. So that's how i am blessed with duck rice hee.


In the afternoon, i cooked fish ball ee-mee for lunch. Hmm nice having a change besides the usual rice, pasta or porridge hee. Mm nice to hv ee-mee (thks to judy's suggestion). Here's the pics. I only hv fishballs, onion and veg at home. Initially thought of settling with it but thought it won't be tasty or healthy so went down to buy ikan billis and mince meat. Mm beat the heat and went down. Hee i no like the sun ;) no gd for skin. So basically i walked under the shelter as much as possible ha ha. O ya indeed the soup base tastes better. Ok cook the same for tomorrow and see now to improve the soup base so that during weekend i can cook simple lunch if we are lazy to go out.






Oh ya, i came across durian pastry recipes in i-weekly. So so tempted to try out doing the durian puff. They sell at AMK mall, 20 for $6 but to go all the way there a bit far so tempted to learn. If i do try, will update the outcome.
This is durian puff. Next to it is durian kuek. Mm look so tasty ;p
Oh ya, i bo liao took pics of toby. Hee luv him very much. Yesterday, dear dear was sharing when we brought toby down for a walk. He was more worried abt toby than me if he does go overseas. Why this come abt le, becos toby still waits for us at the poach at my pil's place whenever both of us are out (whether shopping or eating). The confinement lady was commenting that the night we went out to celebrate father's day, Toby was under the dining table waiting for us to come back. He is super attached to us or me hee. Hee we are crazy parents who loved our dog so much. Outsiders may think we are nuts ha ha. But guess now no kid that's why. Hmm but i think i will still luv him in future.

Oh ya talking abt the pics. I took them while i was put putting at the common toilet. Hee didn't close the door ha ha. So as usual, when i called him toby will sit outside and wait for me. Then he wld disappear. To where? To bring his ball to ask me play fetch with him outside the toilet ha ha. He will bring the ball into the toilet and go out to the corridor and wait for me to throw to him hee :) So funny but very sweet.
My boy sitting on the floor mat, watching and smelling my put put hee



Getting ready to disappear.... I can tell fr his eyes ha ha
Disappear into the thin air ... ... "Now you see it, now you don't"
"Zoom" back with the yellow duck aka ball

No comments: