Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Busy Week

The past few days had been busy till little time to update blog. Busy with recovering fr sickness as well as my 3 little kiddos. Hee toby, island and satin. Had been busy running btw 2 houses to keep them company, feed them and not forgetting clean toilets ;p Really enjoy the company of island and satin. They are somewhat different fr toby. Much more quiet. Satin is a timid girl who is contented with sitting on my lap. While mr island is a cute little cheeky boy. Loves to run around the hse on his own. And somehow suddenly forgets that he is playing fetch with me and walks to the window and looks at cars & birds hee. Brought toby there 3 times out of the 7 days but somehow toby doesn't seem to like to play with island. Island tries to start a play but my dear boy prefer the ball and satin :) And he is sort of jealous when i sayang the other 2 kids hee.


Overall, really enjoyable. Spending time with the 2 cuties and looking out the window. Tynny's place is comparatively more windy and her hse has a beach theme so very relaxing. When reach home, will play with toby. Ya, add in meat in toby's diet now. And he loves it tremendously. Brought Natural Balance Lamb meat. The one that looks like sausage. Mm a bit expensive $1.80 for a small sausage that can last for 3 meals. Looking for other alternatives.

This is Island







This is Satin. I am carrying her. Sitting on my lap.




The both of them in the tent. So cute tent right!




Ya yesterday rented the 200 pounds beauty (? can't remember the name) as my friend said its nice. But hmmm not really. I find it a bit slow and kind of expected outcome. Anyway jus for leisure.

On sun, celebrated father's day for my fil at the bottle tree restaurant. The food not too bad for the given price. But as usual my fil wld comment on the food and somewhat dunno how to express the appreciation for his kids' gesture. As long as it is not his usual heldout or food that he recommends, other food and service will be inferior. We kind of expected so just let him nag and we continue with our food hee. One ear in, one ear out ;p

Oh ya more pic of my nephew brandon. He is growing to look like his dad. He is rather yellow i find, so does the confinemt lady, neighbour etc say so. Hence on Mon (the one tt past), my sil brought him to see doc. Dunno how is he but no news is gd news. I must say he is a handsome boy. Got so big eyes like dad ;) So fast next wk is his 1-mth birthday. Suppose to buy gold anklet for him as instructed by my mil. Likely will get it this weekend.

No comments: