Friday, June 22, 2007

Fri night is the night

Hee now home alone with toby but very happy as own free time, with toby and the laptop ;p Where did my dear go? He just received a phone call fr his sec close friends, Ming soon & Andrew, ask him to join them for prata. And my dear hubby politely asks me "you won't be interested right?" Ya right, you don't want me to go juz tell me la ;p No la, frankly i not interested. A bit tired and remove make up and lens already. Moreover, i wanna watch my "Ghim Soon" that i recorded earlier. Got super hooked to the show now.


Before that we went to Chong chong for dinner. We went to sushi tei. Dear dear actually asked if wanna go to Great world city, hmm no scare got jam. Dunno why now the zouk super hot on fri night, can cause a super jam. Hee we ordered individual dish + plain rice to eat, very nice. We met his cousin's wife, Sharon there. She was on her way to her manicure. She is known for high maintence. But ok la she is a rich tai tai so can afford. Oh ya, we hardly see her in the same clothes.

Thereaft, we stroll ard chong chong and chit chat. Soon we headed hm hee. Not a lengthy date but ok hee. Happy ;) When reached hm, my sis called and said she wants to pass us kueh lapis. Hee got snack to eat. Now we have cheese cake, kueh lapis & dumplings at hm. Hmm sure put on weight again. Oh ya i vain, try to do smoky eyes. To test out for coming dinner but a great failure ha ha. I am thinking since i already have makeup on, why not test it but fail hee.

Also, my sis shared with me her beauty tips. She said fasio mascara is the best. She tried other brands like loreal, maybeline etc but nothing like fasio. Oh ya, i suddenly realise that my sis' eyes are brown! She has browner eyes than me. She thought i had too as our family has it. Too bad mine not as light as hers hee. But ok la. My sis really has beautiful eyes. She looks a bit like baba. Her features are more like my dad while mine like my mum.

Ok what else leh be4 i go play with my dear toby. Oh ya, we took pics. Realised we hardly took pics together so silly us snap a few for keepsake. Lastly, daddy said to give toby NB sausage for every meal is very ex, so only restrict one meal per day. The other meal plain kibbles. Initially, i was worried that toby won't eat but just now he ate and finished them all. True, when calculated, Toby's each meal will cost around $1.60. Ya not cheap.

Ok below are the silly pics of us! Oh ya be4 i forget, my acne coming back again. The culprit are hormone pills (i am on it again to make my menses come) and the sofa!! Realise the dust on the sofa is making my face rash. While in the rm when the tv is spolit, my face very nice one lei. Aiyo yo. ;) Now put a thick thick layer of oxy10 on my face ha ha.

Hee us. Trying to get the angle right but shaky. Try again.









Again! "Snap" Ok not too bad. I look like a "small woman" hee

I am trying a take a proper pic (the earlier ones dear dear took) but didn't know the silly man behind is selling vitagen!!! Alamak!

Ok i also play along, ha ha ;p

Below the pics are all me!!! Crazy right! But is trying hard to get the angle and lighting right hee. Aiyo, my right side looks like got wrinkle. Thanks to the pimple which never wish to leave my face. Cause a dent next to my nose. So sad ;( hee ok la. Time to age already.

Oh ya, help help...why my makeup never seems to stay on my face for long. Aiyoh thks to my oily skin la. Put like no put hee.

No comments: