Monday, June 11, 2007

Visit the doc

I fell sick. Confirmed. I went for an afternoon nap after drink lots of water, hoping i'll get well with rest. But no, it got worse! When woke up, my head was so so painful. And the heat got me really moody. Today was really a very very hot day!! Some more, there was renovation going on at one of our neighbouring flat ;(

So just thought of watching tv, hoping it can make me relax but oh no...the tv got a burning smell. It's spolit again!! Hmm i thought we just repaired! Thankfully, there is a 1 mth waranty. Now back to watching tv in the rm.

This evening didn't cook. Went to compass point for dinner as well as seeing doc at raffles medical. Hmm the docs there are really very lousy, very superficial. Aiyo. The reason i went was to get medicine and also becos dear dear can claim. He can claim for me as long as i visit raffles clinic. So i went. If on my own accord, i'll not.

Ok i go rest now.

No comments: