Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Feeling better

So fast is tue, 1 more day to go be4 holiday yeh!!!

Mm today i am feeling better. Actually last evening was already more sober so spent time doing house cleaning. Didn't cook last night, so we went to compass point to have dinner. Both of us wanted something light as stomach not well. Dear dear had his fav porridge while i had fishball noodle. Wow compass point was crowded on weekdays too. Guess most couples don't cook. Didn't really walk ard as tired but alot of sale going on.

During dinner, dear dear was recalling that our kpo dog was sneaking his head thru his arm while dear dear was throwing up (to join in the "fun") and mummy kept telling boy boy not to do that as daddy was sick. Hee so funny, didn't expect him to remember that ;p Indeed, it was so so funny scene. Life really more joyous with our silly, kpo toby ard.

Mm later need to do ironing. Lots of them. Last week not feeling well so some catching up to do. Mm don't know tonight will be cooking or not as dear dear may be out for dinner as one of his colleagues is leaving tech. Farewell dinner tonight and tomorrow. But not sure if dear dear will go for both. Hopefully not as it involves drinking again. May not be gd for his health.

On ya wednesday night has a gathering with my ex-singtel colleagues. So so long never see them. Really miss them. Yet at the same time, miss dear dear also. If he has nothing on tomorrow, really can't bear to leave him alone at home. I know i silly girl but that's me. I tend to forgo a lot of things for the things i cherish. ---- Sharing my personal view---- I know in current world, it seems irrationale, even my mil in law will always tell me "not to wear the same pants with hubby". But to me, this is not being dependent on somebody but rather enjoying life and going thru ups and downs with your loved ones. If both are independent, then one becomes dispensable. Just like my parents and my pil, though they stay under one roof, it seems that they are living a separate life. If one feels bored or hv complains, they will just go out and find friends to talk to or bury in work or other commitments, they never seems to turn to the partner to talk.

Always remind myself of "no longer two but one". Dear dear will always ask me then wldn't one be overly dependent on the other party? My response is no. Husband & wife each hv their role and responsibilities, in these defined areas they shld excercise their autonomy (if not then is too dependent) but in the area of love and care, they shld depend on each other for love and comfort. At the end of the day, pple around you may go in different directions, even your kids will grow up and leave you, and you only left with God and your partner who will walk next to you for the rest of your life. So must always cherish them. Becos the couple now share one heartbeat. Mm hope i can better explain my thoughts hee

No comments: