Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today is a long long day

So fast and today is Sat and yesterday was Fri. Silly opening right? ha ha hee ;p

These few days dear dear had been working late as there was a huge excursion (pblm in output) that caused a $1.6m loss (wow amazing! in a day's time). So yesterday we had a very late dinner as dear dear knocked off at close to 10pm. We headed to nearby Hougang for a quick dinner and we had "zu chao". We ordered veg, honey pork rib and hot plate bean curb. Really tasty and reasonable. The portions were huge! Mm satisfying meal. Thereaft, headed for home as dear dear needed to work tomorrow morning. For me, i was tired too fr household chores but i slept at 2am as i wanted to watch the shows that I recorded hee ;)

Morning came and dear dear went to work. Left toby and me at home. I watched tv and played with toby. At the same time, waiting for Ryan to come to deliver Toby's food (supposed to be yest but i postponed it). He came and shared that his biz is expanding (gd for him) and soon will be getting more data abt Toby like breed, date of birth etc. Hee he was sharing maybe in future he will give Toby birthday gift. Mmm gd customer retention strategy! ;) He also suggested that i start giving Toby supplement esp glucosamine. I agreed and it has been my plan to start giving him supplement when he reached 2yrs. Didn't want to give him any when he was young. Wanna let his body build up on his own first then external help. Now its time ;)

At noon, finally dear dear was back! I had craving for changi nasi lemak and there we went! Mm nice but the queue was long!! Hee i also had coconut drink ;p

Subsequently, we secretly went to visit Rolex. It was really a mix feeling seeing him. Happy becos he had grown up, a handsome boy, very nice and defined coat. Sad becos he was chained at the front poach, guessed the family might be out as didn't see their car. Just sad to see him chained up, given he is already 3 this year. We called out his name discreetly, he saw us and we'll so so happy. Dear dear also felt very glad to see him and that he responded. But dunno if Rolex had forgotten abt us?? We left aft a while, scared we might alarm the neighbour as we were roaming ard, peeking and calling out to Rolex. In the car, i cldn't help to cry as just felt really bad to hv given him away. If only i had more time for him then. We were sharing that if rolex still with us, he might be more affectionate than Toby as he simply cldn't leave my sight even during bedtime. When scolded, Toby wld go to sofa to sleep but Rolex wldn't. He was willing to risk and take the chance, simply for the opportunity to sleep next to me in the bedrm, or simply can see me fr a dist then he cld fall asleep. Though he is now not with me, he'll always be in my memory.


Went hm took a short rest and headed for fellowship at phillip's hse. Mm was said to be 3pm, we reached at 3.20pm or so and we were still the 1st to arrive. Just wish that we can cherish time and schedule. Chenjun, richard, charis, isaiah, shirlene & frankie came. Dan & pam didn't join us as they need to choose the kitchen tiles for the reno.

We left at 5pm. Go hm and change. Dear dear has wedding dinner tonight while i need to go to my cousin's baby 1mth birthday. They stay in jurong west, really a super far place! Dear dear drove me there and we had a hard time finding the place. He intended to join me for a short while but we got lost in this foreign place so can't in the end. My sis spent 1hr to reach destination! Enjoyed seeing newborn baby hee and catching up with my relatives.

My sis & sil sent my mum, nephew, my gu ma and me back hm. On the way hm, gu ma shared that we need to take life easy "shui pian" so that we will hv "fu". I agree, in life when we enjoy the simplicity of life, be contented, many things will become a blessing and we will hv a grateful and joyful heart. I really enjoyed today ;) I really missed seeing my gu ma, my uncle, those who i lived with and saw everyday during my younger days. May they find the meaning of life one day.

No comments: