Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chatting Session

Dear dear came home and told me that we were be going to his colleague's hm for chit chat session. The last 2 times they came over and we go over to one of his colleagues' house. Hee the 2 colleagues stay in punggol too so is rather convenient.

Before that we had dinner and dear dear gave me a 9/10 and i was thrilled. He said that he can save fr going to restaurant :) It was a sweet compliment though i knew i am still far fr restaurant's standard. Here's the pic.

Aft dinner, we head to Alvin's place. As usual, drank red wine (the guys not me) and chit chat abt work (as dear dear shared to me most of the time abt work, so i can understand what they are talking abt and who they are talking abt). I enjoyed the time (hee as long as meeting pple)!

Just reached hm and now updating blog while dear dear spent time with toby.

Ok that's it for today ;)

No comments: