Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

Today's wed and my sis goes to work and me my life back to usual hsewife. Enjoy the last 2 days' with her.


Last night again has terrible headache (intense one) so took pain relief and spent time with God till 4am. (Doc asked me to take medication more regularly to let the pain died off, need be 3 times a day). Read His word and prayed for healing and mercy. And read the book on 'Heavenly man'. Just focus on God. Was a fruitful time, learn a lot fr Bro Yun. How he persevere on thru his persecutions. Really enjoy the time in the meditation room. (I'll be lying if i said i m not upset by the constant headache but somehow also immune alreadi, juz tell myself to persever)

So this aft juz spend time sleeping, recuperating.

In the late aft did grocery shopping to dinner tonight. Bought chicken fillet and gave Toby one and he loves it! Hee will monitor his poo juz as Judy did. See whether has same output.

Why i title 'Sleeping Beauty'? Is becos i always enjoy watching Toby sleeps. Especially in this posture. Just feel that he is fully at rest and comfortable. He juz feels so secure that he can bare his tummy. Watching him sleep makes me smile.




No comments: