Tuesday, February 6, 2007

3 more days & dear dear will be back home!!!

Hee yesterday life as usual. Did spring cleaning, today will continue with wiping the doors, cabinets, ledges etc. Life is routine for hsewife ;p.


Updates!
Hee i cleaned them! The dining chairs look new now hee :)






Poor toby sat at corner watching me cleaning. Look so pitiful. Sorry boy boy. Give me some time ok.

Last night had a good sleep. Middle of the night, dear dear called and asked me abt what kind of Coach bag i like. The size, color etc. He said its really cheap there and there is a new collection. Hee thks dear ;)

Toby slept with me and i really luv him more and more each day. And realise he really can't live with me. He really wants to "stick" by me. Whether i am on the sofa or bed, i move from one side, he'll move with me. And he always make sure his skin must touch my skin, or near my face. A little gap also cannot hee. And in the morning, when he woke up he'll see my sleep (i pretend i sleep). Once i open my eyes, he'll be super excited! As playtime. Sometimes, i cannot tannah how he woke me up ha ha, becos instead of just licking me, he will use his nose to push me out fr the bed hee. But i believe he sees me as his mother as he always hide behind me as i layon sofa :)

Oh ya, last night had dinner with sis & brother in law. We went to He Ji wanton noodle at Jalan Jayu. Mm not very nice. I give 2.5/5. Chit chatting that we shld go out makan/drink once in a while over the weekends since we lived so near. Ya true :)

This morning brought Toby down for a walk and run. While walking, met 2 malay guys. One of them like dogs than cats and want to touch Toby. So suprise! But i am a bit wary as hmm not too use to male strangers. And strangely, Toby also doesn't like the malay guy, he kept walking away and bite on the leash. Oh ya, when he bites on the leash, he is telling me he is not comfortable and want to go away.

Thereafter, we went for a run. Today, he's really happy! Once off leash, keep running round and round. I play catching with him. I hv to stop when deem enough, don't want to over exert him.

Reached hm, feed him. Later boil broccoli for him. Oh ya, i bought Scott's cod liver oil capsules for him. Doc said human ones are gd enough. So trying now. Lunch preparing Huan shan soup for myself, good for intestines, protect the walls and hopefully can cleanse my body. My acne (red spots) still yet to heal and forehead itchy. Going to gynae today. My sis & bro-in-law also find it quite bad and they coming out from underneath the skin. (but at least in put camo when go out) . You can see fr the pics. Took me courage to take pics! Each time i look at them, i so so upset :(
(Don't be frighten by the pic ok)


On and off, dear dear will call to ask me for my size etc. Guess these 2 days really shopping day for him hee.

Mm for me, what kept me occupy is cleaning the hse and thinking of colouring the hair. Still can't decide on the colour. It has been more than 10 years that my hair is not black! Scare turn out not nice as my hair is very flat, with black it'll be even flatter! So in that case, may need to change a bit of hair style to create the vol (but still need to long hair). Also thinking if black hair suit me. Why? Becos i have some strong features, scare i'll look very fierce (unfriendly). I hv square jaw and dark brows. And with black hair, i luckie super chinese ha ha. Hee just me, i always think a lot be4 doing smthg. Weigh the pros & cons, what cut i want, then made final decision.

Oh tis evening meeting Cindy for dinner at compass pt hee.

No comments: