Thursday, February 8, 2007

Tomorrow dear dear will be back!!

So happy that this day is coming!! Pray for journey and gd rest for dear dear.

Yest I didn't go cut my hair as somehow juz very tired. So just toby for a long long walk to relax. We walk all the way to the flyover connecting Sengkang & Punggol! It was breezy and Toby very curious abt the oncoming traffic. Kept looking at the cars!

Oh ya, the big field is mawned so Toby has a good run!

At night just cooked a simple dinner for myself, steamed fish & broccoli. Need to eat something blend for the sake of my skin. Hee don't want to leave acne mark. Its slowly recovering aft medication. Mm why so slow hee ;(

Headache is gone but chest ache still there. Just hv to bear with it hee :) I always hv this pblm if i used my hands too much. Mopping, cleaning etc. Will hurt the chest muscle. Somehow the posture is not right so will hurt my chest hee.

Hee today, go col/trim hair. Let dear dear see the new me! (thou not sure if he likes it) I too still hv doubts abt black hair but i guess its time to go back natural. Some forewarn me that i'll look more mature and boring hee.

ok got to go! Update you all on the outcome.

No comments: