Monday, February 5, 2007

4 more days before dear dear comes home!!!

Hee time really flies and dear dear coming back on Fri, morning! Hee today yet to hv anything to update but juz excited to count down hee.

Ya dear dear called me in the morning and sounded so super excited as he reached Las Vegas. Keep telling me how nice the place is! He is living in a pyramid-like hotel. Sound so interesting and captivating! What attracts me the most was the narration of change of landscape as he drove fr salt lake city to las vegas. From white mountain, to green lands, rocky mountains then desert then black mountain. Really so amazing!!! I simply love scenic views. And sky knew, he said he took a lot of pics for me to see. How i wish i can be there, a bit regret did not go with him hee.

No comments: