Monday, February 19, 2007

Busy CNY

Wow its been close to a week that i hv yet to update my blog! Time really flies! Hv been really tied up. CNY can really occupy hsewife time hee! Also, my bad headache can really keep me away fr doing anything.

Thkfully dear dear helped me with vaccuming & mopping on CNY eve while i did the lighter chores. Thanks dear!

Ever since got married, life has been busy with visiting relatives (known & unknown) and really drain me. Yest when visitation for long long hours. 1st started with my parents, then my pil, then my mil's relatives followed by my fil's relatives. Finally to chris & judy's plc (which i enjoyed the most as i know all of them). Slept only at 4am. And rest of the morning and early aft spend time lazing on the bed while dear dear updating his blog. Feel bad hvg little with toby but boy boy don't worry ok just last a while only ok.

Late aft today went to visit my gu ma & my uncle (my dad's siblings), then went to my mum's place for dinner. Finally now reach home. Really very tired. Guess age really taking a toil on me hee.

Hee will update more when i got more energy.

No comments: