Monday, February 26, 2007

Hee my sis

Went over to my sis' place for lunch. She is very nice to me. Knowing that i'll be over, she even prepare to cook a veg dish just for me. She is a very gd sis and a gd wife too! Despite her hectic working life, she takes gd care of the hsehold. I always admire eldest sister/bro in the hsehold, i'll believe that in general they know how to lead & take care of younger ones. Is in them. Unlike us (younger ones) who tend to be pampered and need to learn how to take care of others. We got to learn while they are somehow gifted.


I had veg & pig trotters (her mil cooked the pig trotters). Nice lunch hee though i not used to vinegar pig trotter. Till this day i yet to learn to appreciate vinegar.

Toby & Moon played well. Hee moon chased Toby all the while. She always want to hum him and Toby knows how to protect himself hee. They moved too fast, can't hv a gd pic.


Hee this is my sis cooking the veg. Do we resemble? I think we do hee.

Thereafter, jus sit down and watch Toby & moon played and chat with Sis. Really hv a gd time despite the constant headache.

Ya the dinner appt is cancelled as the couple has a small stiff hee. Ok next time.

No comments: