Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Monday

So fast and its Mon!


Over the weekends really hv a good time with dear, toby & close friends. We went to Chris & Judy's place on Sat and had a really gd. Simply enjoyable to see Toby enjoying himself. He really has lots of energy! And loves BM! They so affectionate and obedience. With toby, life is full of movemt as he'll be running ard. With BM, life is calm and tranquil. So nice to hv best of both world together. But sometimes i do ache me to see Toby alone while BM has each other. Will give him my attention & love.


Oh ya dear went to cut his hair on Sat. Be4 and aft pics of him. Not much diff. Though he has aged, he is still handsome boy to me hee. Hee ya, i also vain pot, took pics of myself to see how hv i aged (the lines ard my mouth area is forming and settling in..oh no..hee ok) and if acne recovering


Hee today will start to reorganise my wardrobe. Last week repacked dear's. Now my turn. Realise that dear dear has a lot of clothes! Can beat me hee. But he has got more biz shirt than casual wear. I am the opposite hee.

Saw judy's blog that she is trying out barf diet. Me also tempted to give. Now toby naughty boy alreadi, choose food to eat. Pamper him too much that he is selective with food. He doesn't like his kibbles now unless he is really hungry. Need to discipline him. He now just smell them and walks away.

Oh ya, my thoughts are scattered. Just enter what comes into my mind.

For myself, headache slowly getting better bit by bit. At the same time, i am praying for good health, job opp (only God knows if i m fit to work) and not forgetting a womb to be ready for baby! Hee if God gives. Also praying for dear for job opp and joy.

Hee later going my sis place to sit sit. She is now kind of on leave till end of the mth be4 she starts her new job on 1 mar. Nice to hv her around. Can pop by anytime these 2 days. Will bring toby along to play with Moon.

Tonight will be meeting the korean girl and her hubby for dinner.

No comments: