Saturday, March 3, 2007

Praise the Lord

I wld like to share my experience yesterday. Yest i planned to go see Dr Wu fr TCM at Raffles Hospital. On the way, my headache became worse and feel like throwing up. I decided to u-turn back. Instead i ended up at my mum's place as i don't think i can tanah my way to punggol as traffic was heavy. Be4 that i called dear dear for help but he was really tight up at work, he had a hard time at work as his bosses were all shooting painful arrows at him. Yet somehow i felt in my heart God had allowed it to happen.

At my mum's place, my mum was there waiting for me downstairs with umbrella. Felt so glad someone was ard. Went up lay on bed but the pain was really hard to bear and i threw up. Nothing much except for some white fluid and lots of gas. Yet the pain continue that's where i finally gave up and cried. My mum and brother came over to attend to me. Mum hugged me and my brother rubbed oilment on me. Thereaft, my mum massaged me with oilment all over and kept me warm.

In my heart, i was really thkful for my family and prayed tt God will save them. At that moment, just felt a sense of peace and an inner voice telling me to flip the bible. Aft i had a light dinner, i went back to the rm and read my bible. As i looked at Fri's QT, there it was be4 my eyes, "Acts17:31 - Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household." I was thrilled. Unspeakable joy. And thru the massaging the pain somehow got better. I know the Lord has protected me and the timing to heal is just right. Last few days I had been praying to the lord to take away the pain and more importantly that i can experience Him in a deeper manner. Indeed i did and the assurance of my family is taken care comforts me.

This gave me strength to continue my walk with the Lord. Indeed when you feel that how can anything gd come of a worst situation, God has His way of doing things at his timing.

Thank you Lord. To God be the Glory.

No comments: