Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When will it go away

When can be worse that aft complaining & updating the post, i accidentally deleted it!

Ok to cut the story short, my headache and frustration may be caused by the Vit b complex that the neuro surgeon gave and the 2 lovely (but not so nice) assistants didn't tell me!! It will cause constipation and very heaty for the body!

Really very pissed of with the 2 assistants! This is not the 1st incidence alreadi. Earlier on, when we visited dr lee, these 2 assistants very unkind face when we said we wanted to consider be4 doing the scans and asked them to check other hospitals pricing, pull a long face.

Then when i had drug allergy with the pain killer, my heart ached and i vomitted aft taking them (might be too strong for me), i called them to check and they said they will check with Dr & call me back. Aft hrs of waiting, still no reply. So i called again and they said "i thought i transfered you to the Dr already". Nevermind, so i waited again. Then, diff lady called again and ask me what's my quiry. What are they doing? Aft ding dong here & there, they said doc asked me to stop and bring back the medication.

Still got other incidences like I called Dr Lee to ask if i can just go for the neck scan, 1 of the lady sounded so impatient that i need to check with Dr Lee. What's wrong with her?

And finally, when we went to review the results with Dr Lee, aft the review I forgot to bring the films back hm with me. So i hurriedly went up to take and they hv the cheek to say "oh ya you forget to take your films". I was thinking if you knew i forget to take the films, why didn't you call my mobile and ask me to take back? What if i really forget and went hm, so i come back again to take another day?

Ok enough of complaining and hee tired to retype again so this is the short version of it all

No comments: