Friday, March 23, 2007

What's the world today?

First of all, dunno why today the network is so so slow. Is it the laptop or network? Nevermind, leave it to sky to take care, i know nuts abt sys.

Yesterday, went to collect my full body checkup results, everything ok except that for one thing that's fertility issue. I am told i hv follicides (immature eggs, 8 of them) in my left ovary, asked me to see gynae. Actually I was awared of my situation abt my fertility but to hear it again was not nice hee. But to be positive, doesn't mean i can't conceive just harder. So will try (mm dunno when), hee that means if accidentally we hv unprotected intimacy, i will be ok ok ha ha.

Aft which, went to my parents for dinner. Saw my nephew, Titus, and we played together. My parents really loved and enjoyed Titus' presence! Hee i played with his PSP, its imaging quality is very gd i must say. I played car racing but got car crash numerous times ha ha. I really not a gaming person. "Chicken feet, duck hand"

Oh ya, what's happening with the kids' today. Yest on the way to collect my results, i saw 2 sec kids (the most sec 1 or 2) behaving very intimately outside the LRT gantry. I was so shocked as they were leaning very close to each other and the guy's lower body kept touching the girl's. I don't remember dating during sec sch days! And it was in public and they didn't seem to care.

And then again on the way to my mum's place, i saw a similar age couple behaving so intimately. I was in guardian pharmacy getting sweets to put in my place just in case, there this couple walked in the cuddling each other and the guy whispered into the girl's ear, and they laughed and walked out. Just so shocked, that girls and boys got attached so young and behave so intimate. Really important to hv gd parenting, what's the point of earning a lot of $.

Lastly, these 2 days, my headache is so so much better aft i stop taking some blood related vits. So now i adjust to take only twice a week.

No comments: