Thursday, March 29, 2007

Down memory lane

Hee today's house cleaning day again. Woke up, aft breakfast, head straight to vacuum the house then mop the floor. But only manage to mop the kitchen and living rm as by then really tired. Will leave the balance till tomorrow.

Thereaft, took late lunch, rest a while before heading to my mum's place for dinner. While resting on the sofa with toby, headache spells came. So to distract myself, think of dear dear. How we spend time together, how we shyly hold our hands while taking bus home fr poly. Brought sweet smiles hee :)

On my way back to my mum's place, passed by my primary school, now deserted. Somehow just recalled the place where we assembled for flag raising, canteen, etc. Sweet memories.

Hee people say that when you start to recap abt the past days, you are getting old. I guess its true. So many fond memories.

No comments: