Monday, March 12, 2007

What's happening

Last night went down for a walk with toby while dear dear working on his resume (he wants to write a new one). Went to the open field, sat down and mediate while Toby was off leash. Thankful to hv him ard hee, he was really a gd boy, he didn't venture too far away fr me. I guess he was also afraid to lose me. While i was looking up the sky, pondering over some thoughts, there he was sniffing ard and peeing at the plants. At times, he wld jump up onto the seat and sit next to me, watching cars drove passed.


For me, i was pondering over Sat's bible study. Strive the best for the glory of God in what ever position we are in. I am thinking for myself being a wife and a homemaker, did I fare a gd one. Realise there is still rm for improvemt, realise i am limited. Also, pam shared that we shld live our lives as individual really impress upon me. An individual, jus betw God & me. Hv i become dependent on man than God. I believe subtly i m, unknowingly, man has standed btw God & me. Thkful for the reminder. When i looked upon Him and learn fr Him, all things will fall in place. Drink fr the living water. I am limited, He is not.

Today went to see Dr Wu fr TCM. He said i m better fr last week but overall my pulse is still very weak and my body is tired. He urges me to go for the scans and full body checkup to be sure that i am fine. Thou he didn't say much, can tell he is concerned as he urges me to see western doc under internal medicine. Personally, i also felt the need to this time so hv arranged for a head and neck scan tomorrow. And subsequently for detailed check on my body.

I just kept reminding myself that God is with me, "Fear not for I am with Thee". If this is the journey for me, i pray that i get come out strong, closer to God. Indeed, now i treasure everyday of my life. My time with Toby, dear dear, family and friends.

Read the bk 'heavenly man' on my way hm and was again encouraged by Bro Yun. His life is really a testimony. He has struggles too and can comprehend with it. Today, i read on his struggle with doing God works and spending quality time with God. Witnessing has become so much of his life that unknowingly spending time w God becomes superficial. Isn't tt true in my life as well, many a times so distracted with going thru motion of life tt spending time w God has also become one.

Tonight, i resume my cooking as we r used to eating at hm more or less. Last week, we ate out most of the times and we realised we r not used to it. Today, i just cook a simple meal. Chicken rice. Dear dear said nice but i felt juz ok becos its kind of sub standard. Taste diff fr outside (but if taste the same, i can sell chicken rice alreadi hee).

No comments: