Monday, January 29, 2007

So so so sad, dear dear leaving on a jet plane

So fast, today is Mon and Toby & I just sent daddy to the door. He'll be driving his car to his sis' place in Tampines & fr then call a cab to airport. I can't help but cried a few times. Just feel sad to see him leave. I guess as a hsewife, you grew attached to your hubby. Or just me??? At the door, dear dear's eyes also red. Aiya shldn't let him worry. Be4 he left he hugged & kissed toby and me. He sang a song for Toby & me which i feel very touching "You are my everything, you are my all, you are my everything both great (me) & small (toby). I feel comforted to know that he loves us family and also can't bear to leave us. So I gonna be strong and kept myself occupy & don't think too much. Dear dear always say that i am a IG too as i am very affectionate. To Toby, i am his everything, to me he (sky) is my everything. So i ask him, then what is his everything, he said both of us are his everything hee..


This morning, brought toby down for a walk, let him roam around our park downstairs and he is ok, didn't walk outside our sight. He also scared to lose us. Afterwhich, both of us walked to Rivervale mall for breakfast. sky needed to buy shaver and a buy a slice of fish for dinner tonight.

Yesterday, we went to Carrefour to do grocery shopping. To stock up food and toiletries while he is away as I may become Hermite. And also supposedly plan for spring cleaning for he is away. I enjoy going to giant supermarket really a lot of things to see. Oh ya we met the "Cai sheng ye" and shaked his hand.



Dear dear bought Toby a remote control car ($6.90 only) to play but Toby doesn't seem to like it. He still prefer to play with his precious ball. Somehow all these tiny gestures assured me that sky can be a good father. Sometimes i worried that he may be hard on kids but i guess not, he just don't know how to express thru words. And one of his gestures stunned me. Toby was on the sofa with us and suddenly he has this gesture of throwing up. Without hesitation, dear dear just put his hands infront of Toby's mouth, to let Toby throw up on his hands. I was really stunned by it as I thought he wld chase Toby off the sofa.

Hee this is a pic of Toby in dear dear's car. He is not allowed to go up to the seat so he'll always sit very near me with his head sticking out, looking very sad and pitiful. Sometimes, he'll attempt to put his front legs up while sky's not watching. But most of the times will kanna scolding and he will go back to sit below till we reach the destination.

After dinner at sky's mum's place, we came back home to pack his luggage. He asked me to leave him alone as he scared i become very nagging "Did you bring this, did you bring that". Oh ya, we went to buy a set of long john. Is better to be safe than sorry, and now that he cannot tannah cold as compared to his younger days. Last checked, the temperature at Salt Lake city is btw 0 and -9 degrees. Wow if i go i guess i will freeze.

After packing, just didn't want to go to sleep. Just wanna spend time together, so we went out late at night (or early morning) to eat nasi lemak somewhere along kovan. We went to "Punggol nasi lemak" thinking it must be gd as we always see the long queue whenever we drive past. But we are terribly disappointed. Firstly, it is very expensive!!! The bill came to $6.80 for an ordinary nasi lemak at coffeeshop. We are shocked. And we were saying to ourselves, it gotta be gd. But it turned out otherwise, the chicken is not nice (they reuse the oil for quite a no. of times i guess so that outter layer of the chicken is very dark), the chili is not nice and they gave us very little ikan bilis. Only the rice is nice and their frying skill is good. They managed to fry the chicken/fish till very crispy. We even commented that it is worse off than those cheap nasi lemak we bought off the shelves ($1.50). Just felt that it is not worth the money. We still prefer chong pang nasi lemak hee and its cheaper.

Judy smsed me just now to ask if i want to go shopping after my yoga. I am thkful fo her. I know she is doing this to keep me company while sky is away. Really appreciate it very very much. She reminded me that sky will be back in no time. Ya true, have a bright outlook. Its just 11 days away. Ok i slowly count down day by day.

No comments: