Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Other Happenings

ok now a reflection of what i do & what happen at home hee:
- hee again (what i cook, u see that's the life of a hsewife!! Hopefully if i've a baby i've more things to share) what i cook last night. Went with my earlier plan, i did something "pu" for dear dear. So last night is a "pu" menu. I boil hua qi sheng black chicken soup for him & myself hee (but i don't dare to drink too much). Suppose to help in blood circulation so its a heaty soup. Heaty soup is good for cold climate, for the qi. (ha ha i can be a chinese physician).

And 1 braised main dish (as got a whole black chicken to eat alreadi) which comprise of dried scallot, fish maw, (for vitamins) tang gua (also for qi), small white cabbage, carrot, fresh mushroom & toufu and not forgetting to put wine (for blood). I like this dish but sky doesn't like it so the score is low (hee 4get to ask for pts ha ha, sometimes i can get 4/10). He said the veg & carrot ain't suitable. Next time don't put carrot (hee but i think ok). Actually i want to use cauliflower but they sell in big stalk! Sky suggested asparagus but its expensive (and I don't think will go well)...ok never give up.


- hee my lovely toby. Yest when i reached home fr my grocery shopping, i saw his bed at the middle of the hall. He played with his bed!! Hee supposed to be angry but i am amused by it! He likes to bring his bed around the hse while i am out. And with the bed in the center and crambled up, he can still sleep in it!!! So so funny to find him in the middle of the hall when opened the door ;) Forget to take pic.

And this morning or i shld say every morning without fail, he will wake me up on bed!! (Hee cannot let sky knows). And not becos of food but becos of his precious ball!!!! "My precious" I'll wake up to give him food but his routine is amazing. He'll see me put the food into the bowl and disappear. To where? He'll take his ball and run along the length of the living room for 3 - 4 laps, after he deems enough then he'll run to kitchen and finish his food. And come out to play with him again. Really a joy to see him run ;) Hee now he is napping while i writting my super long blog.


Oh ya once he hid under the cover of the sofa and i pretended not to see and scold him for the mischief, he con't to hide under it till i say ok then he came out happily. Here's the pics!

Ok got to go now, he woke up from his nap and needs my attention. He'll grab onto me whenever he feels neglected hee...just like a kid ;)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toby same colour as sofa, hide under cover somemore, super camouflauge