Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Dear is in LA - (10 days left be4 Sky comes Home)

So sad! I acidentally delete the post. Need to retype again.

This morning received a call from dear dear. He reached LA safely! Thank god. But he missed the connecting flight. Running ard to make the arrangmts. Checking with SIA if they can stay in LA for a night be4 leaving for salt lake city as it is late already. Will continue to keep him in prayer.

Yest was still coping with sky not around so didn't have the mood to update blog. Last evening brought Toby down for a walk for 1 hr. Enjoying the breeze but sky turning grey. Took a pic of his poo as it miraculously fell onto a dry leaf. Easy to pick up. A lady & schoolboy looked at me strangely as i took pic of the poo hee!

The moody me! No smile.

After the walk bumped into my sis & brother in law. They asked me to join them for dinner & i did. We went to Jalan Jayu for fish steamboat but its not as good as the one we frequent at balastier. We were supposedly to go & try the cha siew mee at Jalan Kayu but not opened yest.

Talking abt this reallt thful for God as He is always watching over me. My sis normally don't come home so early. Also cindy called me yest to ask me out for dinner tonite. Somehow God just bring guardian angels to watch over over me (sis, cindy judy etc). Really thkful for Him.

Night time is a challenge for me. Bed alone but thk god i hv a good rest. Woke up every 2 hrs but still rest very well. I guess its the painkiller and muscle reliever that i took last night. My menses coming, experiencing pain & cramp. Very uncomfortable so took the pill.

This morning called Dr Chen (gynae) to ask how come i still hv so many hormones pill left. Supposed to be 2 weeks' supply. Give wrongly? No its me! I dunno how i manage to read the instruction wrongly given i look at it everyday. Its supposed to be 2 tabs/2 times a day. I took 1 tab/2 times a day. Dr chen said its ok and laughed (hee silly me), just stop when 2 weeks' up (2 days left) and monitor if menses comes.

Be4 sky left was sharing with him all these hormones (2 diff types) adjustmt pills are making me feel lousy. Get frustrated, short tempered, sad and moody etc. Diff moods kick in. But i will press on. Sky reminded me that he is with me. Just take it easy. Ya. Continue to pray for complete recovery.

Hee comparatively, today is feeling better. Can adjust better w/o sky ard. Just like the proverb says "Rejoice comes in the morning". Mm today will do some spring cleaning.

Thk God for everything.

No comments: