Saturday, January 27, 2007

In Summary

Hee so fast its sat alreadi! Just one more day and dear will be flying to U.S. Need to help him iron some shirts for his trip ;) Mm today is a slow and relax day. Woke up late as dear dear went to work in the morning. Talking abt it, i was "angry" then but ok la, today can handle better as compared to yesterday hee (becos' trained alreadi). My dear sky said he'll be away for an hour or so and after that bring me out for nasi lemak. He sounded so excited but guess what super rubber time gain. Came home close to noon and i am super famished! Got things to eat at home but didn't dare to eat as scarly he comes back and i m alreadi full. So wait and wait, di da di...di da di. Finally, we went to Thomson to hv KFC!! He has craving for it (me a bit). Initially wanted to eat tim sum but can't parking. Took a long time. Really there so many more cars out there.

On the way back home, asked him in detail why he was late and he said that he cld hv come home early but ran into some colleagues & start talking. Then I reminded him to prioritise and stick to it, don't waver. I share with him that the pblm with us humans is not that we do not know how to priortise but to stick with it when other "distractions" come along the way. Some may look "reasonable" & "justisfiable" but need to be watchful. I learnt my lessons from the past work exp. For instance, (that time unconsciously my priority is to work & work) I was always very caught up with work, even when sky came to pick me up I wld ask him to wait for me. Telling him that the work is so crucial cannot delay. But once reflected on it, in fact it wasn't. Many a times its the level of importance that i tag onto it. So I now learn (still learning) to prioritise correctly and not waver.

Oh ya back to yesterday:
Waited for dear dear to come home fr work so that we can go taka for his interview but in the end I cldn't go as he needed to go back to work after that. Had meeting at 6pm. He cld tell that I m unhappy so he left w/o saying much till he return from his work late. Then I shared with him that i was upset not so much that i cldn't go taka but rather becos i had little time with him. His life 3 days be4 to U.S is still pack with work. Me just wanna spend time with him, even doing nothing.

Later part of the night, met Chris & Judy for coffee at Vivio city and sky shared abt his interview and Chris shared over his potential U.S posting. Be4 we left for home, told Judy I wld miss her as good friend with same freq is hard to come by. For me, my feelings are 2 sided. 1 side i am thrilled for her as she and her beloved BM can go to a new country enjoy the weather and experience the culture. Chances like this are not easy to come by. The other side of me will be worry if this friendship will become "tan" (not as strong) as we r apart. 2 -3 years later will we be still as close? You see its me again. Doc said I always worry in advance ha ha. I am well prepared mah ;p...I just hv to brave!!! Love as never love be4. Cherish everyone in my life and not be afraid to get hurted. Talking abt hurted, who hurts more than Jesus (the day he was betrayed) and he still loves regardless. So i'll follow him. Just be courageous.

----to be continued---

No comments: