Thursday, January 25, 2007

About the 2 of Us

Hee now sharing abt me. Hee yest we went out to Whitesands for dinner as dear dear needs to get a 1GB thumbdrive for his overseas conf. Hee had thai food again, very nice. Got craving for mango salad so asked if we can go. He said yes, "Hooray". Whitesands is another place to go in future (now still developing), it has improved a lot, no as crowded as Tampines. Mm i shld say its smthg like Hougang Mall, a true blue neighbour mall.

Be4 that Toby & I went trotting for the 1st time this week. Mm i shld say trotting for him, jogging for me!!! Was not prepared for it, I was in my slippers! Wow really drained out for me, but no kick for him. He's still very steady. Ok will try again hee but in track shoes next time. But its not easy to jog with Toby, I tried once be4 as he is yet to be trained to walk straight, its very hard to jog with him while he jog left & right. It burns much more of my energy hee. But never give up. Hee too tired to take any pic.

Be4 i slept read the bible. Was abt the parable of the lost sheep. The shepherd went all out to find that 1 lost sheep. Thank god i hv this shepherd in my life, if not i sure disappear into the thin air. But what really strikes me is the other 99 sheeps. While the shepherd is rejoicing with its pple for the lost sheep found, what shld be the reaction of the 99 sheeps be? Will they feel jealous that the shepherb is rejoicing for the sheep that is disobedient? It really helps me to remind myself to be watchful. If i am the lost sheep, i shld reflect why i m lost, if i am the 99 sheeps, i shld rejoice and not be jealous & envy. No matter which side i may be on, God watches & loves us.

Oh ya, time to start taking care of my face again. It has been blooming with pimples or fen ci. Why? I suspect (or shld i say i am sure) that its due to cooking. Becos of the heat, the pores of the face is expanded and the oil fr the cooking clog the pores. So the morale of the story---don't cook, hee no la, but i am thinking to wear a mask when cooking. Let the cooking oil go onto the mask instead. Now that i know why you can differentiate a working mum & hsewife. Observe the skin, a hsewife tend to hv bigger pores especially in the lower chin & nose. Hee i observe a few of them & its true. Hee maybe a paranoid ha ha. But will test out the experiment. Mm hsewife still can be pretty but effort. O no woman you poor thing hee hee.

Also for the past 2-3 weeks i hv not been very discipline in taking of my skin & it shows. Just wanna see if don't do anything, what will happen. So again the morale of the story when you are at 30 don't play play hee. In general, my skin now is a combi of dryness & oilness. Its possible. Oily inside but the skin surface is dry. So need to be careful in the pdts you use. For me, so far Nitrogena works for me. So its time to take care again.

Hee what i do normally: Scrub 2 - 3 times a week (for oil skin only ok), peel off mask once a week, clearing of pores once a week, hydrating mask once a week (a day after peel off mask), daytime sunblock on face regardless, even if you are only going downstairs for 5 mins. Eye moisture, is a must ok, the crawl lines will come out if don't take care but must be soft on skin. At night, alternate with Vit c (prevent pigmentation), serum (for cell regrown) & normal moisture. Also not to neglect your body ok, put moisture on hands, neck, legs, sole and stomach hee. I also put vit c on body alternate day. Oh ya scrub boby once a week. Oh ya lastly wash your face with cold water, its helps to tighten face. When we age, we lost elasticity hee. Except if you are scrubbing, wash with hot water to open up pores, after use cold water to close pores. I also use toner, a must for me. I either use a moisturizing toner or whitening toner. I alternate. Hee this is external help. Still got internal ones. What do drink & eat hee. Drink a big cup of water when wake up so that can put put later. A clean intestine is very impt. Mm have a tablespoon of birdnest (concentrated) everyday for protein & collagen. a bottle can last you a week. (Exp used to do it but now stopped. Once in a while still do it if sky buys for me or we can free ones for mils. Alternatively can used bai mu-er, cheaper option but ladies don't drink too much, its very cooling). No used drinking the whole bottle, that's so much a body can absorb. Cod liver oil for immunity and skin moisture. I start taking this. The one with man holding a fish. And banana, and others (record more next time), especially after dinner desserts (gingko nuts, lian zhi etc) hee (dear dear always complain why i always cook the same thing but they are good for health)

I guess that's is the little things i do to try to delay time. Alamak write so long again. Ok bye bye watch a bit of tv & start cleaning the hse. Standard routine on thu.

No comments: