Monday, January 22, 2007

Packful Monday

Today I am really busy. With what? Mm with blog hee. Trying to read the html codes & edit them. Each time I did a change and click on 'Preview' and refresh the screen, it can be really slow. Mm shld improve the engine hee.

Other than that is to sweep the floor, do laundry and prepare for dinner. Really very rush today...crazy..Mm the usual things I do. Nothing special, the routine. Mm really a housewife now (Sometimes enjoy doing it, sometimes not; sometimes still think of corporate life...but frankly I feel at ease taking care of the hse and dear dear & toby. Maybe this is really God's plan for me) .

Each day needs to think of what to cook. Today, I thought of Jap food as its rather easy as compared to chinese food. Today i prepare, teriyaki chicken, egg w onion, cha soba and miso soup. Hee sky gives me a 8/10. I'm happy as sometimes I don't do well hee.




Mmm what shld i cook tomorrow???? Am thinking of cooking chinese herbal stuff as sky will be away to U.S next week. Rather cold there so try to "pu" him 1st. Really will miss his presence. And its a challenge for me to sleep alone and no one around to talk to me during evening time besides my dear toby.

Have planned a to-do list to keep me company while dear dear is away.

Judy today sms me to tell me that doc said she has to watch her weight. I am really very surprised as I think she looks just nice. Shld be the "carbo" doing the misdeed hee ;p
Hee now with my blog up, I can keep her posted of my life just like her blog to me. Really glad to know her & chris.

No comments: