Friday, January 26, 2007

The B'sssss

What B's are we talking abt hee:

1. Bootie (shoe) - Have been sharing with my good friend Judy that I needed a new pair of shoes as the old pair is wearing out and causing blisters on my soles. Have been looking around but dear dear don't like my selections ;(

Finally decided on this pair which he likes and is acceptable to me. Its comfy though. 1st few times trying, really don't like the design but more i try and look, can accept better, especially the detailing.

2. The Bun. Yesterday i went back home for dinner. Mum cooked ginger chicken soup for me to heat up my body as the weather is very cold. Its really gd I must say, i mean it works. Mm will try to cook for myself next time. Don't think sky will like it. Oh the "Bun". My dad is slowly retiring. He stopped doing buns, yest was his last so he brought a lot home for us. I must say he made really good and tasty buns. Esp the skin! I asked him to teach me but he said its difficult esp the dough. He said not worth the effort, just buy and eat. Comparatively, my dad can cook better than my mum hee. But am glad that he is taking less responsibilities. Both my parents have aged a lot. They hv been working all their life. My wish is that they can carry my baby hee ;). I know this will make them very happy. Among my siblings, they dote on me the most. Yet i let them worry the most in terms of my health.


3. The ball..hee toy's precious. A photo of him & his inseparable ball (toys). He's a boy that needs a lot of attention. So worried that in future if i hv a kid i may not hv time to play fetch with him. Mm but i guess it voices down to discipline to schedule my daily tasks.




4. Beloved going for interview today - ya correct. He'll be going to taka for interview today. He asked if i can join him. I am more than happy to! Afternoon, he'll be back and we go together hee. Pray that God will direct the way. He will be seeing the GM who flew all the way fr france. In his blog, he thanks me for praying for him everyday. It makes me feel guilty as sometimes i can forget to pray!!! ;p So you see that's me, the silly & forgetful (& ungrateful) sheep. But i am truly convinced by the power of prayer. So i always hv to remind myself to take God seriously, take life seriously.


5. Buddy potential (hee just trying to use a 'b' word) - Dear dear shared to me that yesterday he talked to vendor christian friend, who may look out job for him. Thankful for that. But for me, he shared this friend's wife is a missionary (she's a korean). Thought of letting the 2 wives meet (she & me). I am really glad to hear that as i want to know more abt mission work and see if there is anything that i can do. Really glad to hear that there are pple around who go all out for God and priortise their lives. This friend of sky ensures that he has a 8 to 5 job, weekend cannot disturb him so that he can spend time with his family. Is not easy to find someone who is so clear abt his priorities and not wavered. Do i know my priorities? Do i truly exercise them wholeheartedly? How i wish i can w/o guilt say yes, yes, yes

No comments: