Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our Updates: Toby & I

Our Dear Boy - Toby
As usual, boy boy always wants to play. When no time for him (when i preparing for lunch), he'll sleep on sofa. But once he can't tanah the boredom or simply miss me, he'll come to kitchen and find me and look pitiful hee.


Today is goodies day for Toby! He is so happy. Tyn's (Island's mummy) brother Danny and his wife Peggy (my polymate whom i never seen be4 during school days. 1st time met her she found me familiar but i simply had no impression of her, so paiseh) bought cookies for Toby. So sweet of them to remember Toby! Really thkful. Toby loves the cookie especially the yogurt part. See he's enjoying himself.


And me bought him a big pig ear at compass point. Hee didn't show him yet. Let him finish his cookies 1st.


Me - The Silly Girl
1st of all, always excited to check blog to see if dear dear
responded or added new post. In the afternoon, prepared lunch. Hee me putting on a face mask be4 cooking. Look so funny ha ha but wanna protect face fr cooking oil. So ugly but nevermind. No one watching ;p

Today I cooked broccoli with shitake mushrms as well as steam fish. No rice. Tried to do w/o carbo but hee shortly after feel weak..or simply not used to w/o carbo. So nxt time don't try to be funny hee. Subsequently, did laundry and fold clothes.


In the evening, met Cindy at compass point for dinner. She still looks the same. We chit chat and updated each other. She reminded me that it is not healthy that my life only revolves with hubby and dog. Circle of friends will become smaller & smaller and one can become narrow minded (She said in her church, a few aunties are like that. Ah pray agst that!!! hee). Hee am aware of that. She also suggested that since I have time on my hand, i shld do bible study on my own. Hee she even suggested that i can offer to lead BS for our cell grp. Not bad a suggestion. Worth considering ;)

True la my life shldn't be just revolving being a good hsewife (that's nothing wrong with it) but aside that i shld do smthg else. Always learning and exploring new things. Just like Pam, though she is a hsewife, she is always positive and knows what she wants to do. Always ministering to the neighbors. I shld start talk more to neighbors..hee given that i am quite auntie & talkative ha ha. I too shld hv a clearer vision for myself. Cindy suggested that sometimes i can go visit Pam too. Ya agree, i enjoy seeing the kids and talking to Pam. Also, Cindy will stay over at our place on this Fri nite, so that we can pray and talk more ;)

This Sat possible having cell grp. Joan sent us sms but yet to confirm if it is on. She just take our attendance.

Hee be4 entering this post, i was doing my cucumber peel off mask. Face clean right? Mm but still a long way to recovery of the blemish on my face. So no close up shoot ha ha). As age catches up, healing process is slower.

1 comment:

the saint said...

so sweet to see both you and toby doing today.
went to a big mall to get something for toby... they dun seem to have anything for italian greyhound leh... no IG collar also. all the clothing too big for him also... anyway, will still look along the way to find something for him...

trying to find something for you too, too tired already, eyes all red alreadi, will delicate the whole monday to shopping then.. keep updating!