Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dear Dear safely in Salt Lake City (9 days left be he comes home)

Dear dear called a few times to assure me that he is safely in Salt Lake City. But becos of the flight delay, his hotel reservation is given up. So now residing in a not so gd hotel with no internet connection. So he kept telling me that he can't update his blog. I assure him its ok we can still call each other. For me, the most impt is he has arrived safely. Thank god. Anyway he'll be staying there for only 2 nights, thereafter will be going somewhere else. Las Vegas? He asked me to get a singtel worldcard for him, he said its calling rate is cheaper (his colleagues told him). He said he is very tired. True from his voice its seems blurry. I guess he still need some time to adjust to the time diff. He said the weather is very cold there, luckily he bought a gd quality long john to keep him warm. Dunno how his 2 colleagues going to adjust as they brought no winter clothing there. They wanna to buy in U.S saying is cheaper.

Will continue to pray for them. For gd health. And for sky good night sleep so that he will be recharge for the conference tomorrow. Now that he is away from his conference location (the original hotel), pray that all co-ordination goes well.

Luv you dear dear. Don't worry on my side i still update my blog so that when you get read more abt me when u v internet connection or can come back & read hee.

1 comment:

the saint said...

will be stayin at the Ramada inn for 2 nights, then transfer back to marriott till sunday. after that to Las Vegas (no hotel yet)

hear there is big conference and ski activity causing all hotel reservation to be taken up