Wednesday, July 4, 2007

While Waiting

While waiting for dear dear to come home for dinner, here i am updating my blog and watching tv at the same time hee.


Today i prepared grilled teriyaki chicken, baked potato and cream of mushroom. Hee plus cold jasmine green tea with nata de co co ;) So hot, so must drink something real cold and also to clear the oil. While waiting, i bo liao took a pic of the table setting :)

Ya today is the last day of the hormone pill. So hopefully in 3 - 5 days' time, i'll be hvg my menses. Pray that it'll come and not painful. Please, pls, pls. I hv painkiller standby ;p

What else le, today vacuum and mop the floor ;) Hee planning to either go shopping tomorrow or trim my hair be4 going to my mum's place. So do the heavier tasks today. Tomorrow morning, maybe do some ironing ;)
Ok that's it for now and toby is as usual a gd boy ;)

No comments: