Friday, July 20, 2007

Heavy Hearted

Have been thinking whether to pen this down but finally did. As a relief as well as a reminder not to take things or life for granted.

These few weeks so many things happened ard my closed ones. First was P & D, followed by shirlene & frankie, then came chenjun's mum and finally my brother & parents. Sometimes really hope my prayers can be a simple ones w/o any prayer requests but simply thks giving for the day.

Yet all these draw me closer to God knowing that besides Him, there is no one whom i can ask for help to relieve these pple's struggles or trials.

Frankly, what saddens me the most is to see my brother, my nephew and my parents so miserable and troubled. Yet there is nothing i can help except being ard and give some advice. My brother's marriage cannot to be salvaged anymore i believe. On one hand i am glad as this has been tangling for yrs, its gd to close a chapter. On the other hand, is really saddening to see my brother so lost as well as my parents so troubled over the custody of my nephew. We know in our hearts that is not easy to win the child's custody but sometimes just need to let go (at least we can still see him weekly), especially for the good of my nephew's well being. Can't help to feel sad for my nephew too. Though he is still young, i know he is awared of what's happening. All i can do is to pray hard that God will protect him and made him His when he grows up so that he will not go astray.

Thru all these, it makes me stronger and weaker at the same time. Stronger, to be by my family side and pray. Weaker, there is nothing much i can do besides to pray. Life is so vulnerable. Pray that my loved ones will be happy and learn to cherish relnships and ultimately know God.

No comments: