Thursday, July 5, 2007

Heat Wave? Or just me?


Last night, i had a terrible night. I woke up ard 4 plus becos i felt so so hot despite already in the aircon rm!! Felt the heat coming fr within. Went out to relieve myself and felt the heat immediately when i opened the door! Even right now when i am typing, i am perspiring. Is it just me? Dear dear felt ok but again he slept w/o clothes on. Or is it my hormones getting me warm??? In any case, really cannot tanah the heat these few days. Really global warming and we are so near to the equator!! Will become roast duck in no time ha ha. Remember to sun block ok ;p..(Ha ha while waiting for dear dear to finish his bfast, i put some pics ha ha)


Hee smthg fun...We both are crazy parents now ha ha. When we took shower together, we'll ask toby to join us. Not literally joining us in shower but in the toilet with us, watching us. We can't help to laugh at ourselves that we're crazy parents!!! ;) Can't bear to let toby wait outside. Anyway thought its quite fun, hee such of amusemt for us too 'p.

Oh ya, in the end we went down for a walk aft the shower at 12midnight. And that's was my 2nd shower of the day. Really cannot tanah the heat!! You can tell i really can't stand it right, i repeated myself so so many times!!:) We went down to buy bread for this morning.

Ok once dear dear finished his breakfast, i'll hide in the aircon rm again.

No comments: