Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dear dear is back!

Hee yesterday evening dear dear was back! So thrilled to see him. So was Toby, kept jumping on daddy and licking him. But dear dear looked tired fr the journey. Ought to be as he played banana boat, and other sports. Not forgetting the seasick. Miss him ;) In the evening, we went to soup restaurant for dinner but somehow both of us had little appetite. For him was the seasick, for me was the gastric, felt blotted. Overall, really happy that dear dear was back ;)


Hmm how did i spend my weekends w/o dear dear. Hee hopping btw my mum and my sis' place. Bringing toby along whenever possible. Hee like bring a kid out ha ha. My sis took care most of my meals as normally they'll eat at hm during the weekends. The opposite of me hee. I spent time chit chatting with my sis & bil as well as playing and pampering Moon. Oh ya not forgetting to watch movies on cable. Hee very nice.


As for my mum, she is still learning to cope with the thought of losing my nephew. She even cried on the phone while talking to her. My sis & I tried to help to see if this is really the best way out for my bro and my sil. Ultimately, lay on the hands of my bro. Dear dear always reminded me not to be affected as they are adults, they know how to take care of the situation.


Oh ya while chit chatting with my bil, got to hear horrible & shocking stories of man & women nowsadays. Especially women. In pub, there is a new generation of women whose aim is to "play men". They outrightly tell men, they are not here to commit anything with man but just here to have fun. One night stand can but no further commitment. I was shocked to hear that but also come to realise that women nowsadays are very independent and don't want to lose out to man. They don't want to feel insecure. So here's the new breed. And my bil also told me stories of married woman who went out to "play". Aiyoyo. Guess this has always been there just that i hv not heard of. Me just feel that all the more women tried to avoid feeling insecure, all the more they'll fall for it and destroying many pple along the way.



Whatelse le? Hee cleaning the house and ironing clothes when at hm :) so now hse clean clean. Oh ya silly me took pics of my teeth hee. Just wanna see if they are whiter. 2 weeks to go to see the final results.


Me & My Teeth

Hmm shots of my smile ;) Look closer...closer...eeee ;p







And also yesterday showed daddy toby baby photo. So so so cute. He and his little tiny bird bird. Hee his ears look so big then ;) Guess the ears grew faster than the body ha ha...Sweet memories




















No comments: