Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bintan - Ok next time

Hmm dear dear called to confirm that i will not be joining him to Bintan next Fri. Yes, i can't confirm even my heart cries out to go there!!

Dear & colleagues will be there on Fri to racky the place for their company teambuilding event. He is the committee this time round. So we'll thinking it'll be nice if we stay the weekend there. But hmm really can't confirm if i'll be in a state to go so give it a miss. Why? Becos my menses will be coming soon. I don't want to bring those "breads" there and i want to swim and do spa hee.

Ok next time then. Dear dear said the actual event is end Jul and early Aug. There are 2 batches so he'll be there twice. So perhaps we can extend any one of them. Ok let see how things go then. Dear dear said bintan is very nice and fun. I never been there so i am really excited. Most importantly is very near S'pore hee. Just 45mins boat ride. I may need to go there by myself to meet him there.

No comments: