Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmm a bit tired

Hee yesterday we went to Carrefour to do our grocery. Hmm its really enjoyable to shop on weekday. Not much pple and full of carpark lots! Bought rice, toilet paper for toby, beef, tomato paste....etc. I went around completing my shopping list while dear dear as usual was at wine section. Ended up buying 2 different cans of beer, Asahi & xxx. As well as escargo (dunno if i spell correctly). He loves it!!! He suggested buying those gigantic prawns for dinner. But its super exp, 1 prawn costs $8-9!! More like we are paying for the shell ;p, especially the head so big and heavy.

Then he disappeared again, to where? To the vcd/dvd corner to look at Transformer ;) !!! And i push the trolley ard to see what else to buy. Bought a mini 3 tier container to organise things a bit ;) Dear dear is so much energetic than me!! Almost 10 and he is reluctant to go. Guess why? Transformer lo, keep watching at the screen ;) Silly boy ;)

These few days with the menses flowing, can really feel the exhaustion. Hot outside but a bit cold inside. Dear dear, in the middle of the sleep, reminded me to eat more "pu" be4 its too late. He scared if i don't eat more now maybe my health can't get better. Ok will do for both of us, even more intense now, not just herbal soup.

This morning, woke up to prepare breakfast for dear dear. He wanted bacon so we bought 200g yesterday. Its a lot i felt but he said ok. Ok he is going to finish them hee ;p Look so appetising but so sinful. Hee i am watching my intake. More iron for me, less carbo.

Ya was sharing with dear dear, when my menses finish can buy durian to eat as my mum said is "pu'. We almost bought some yest but decided not as dear dear prefer those at kovan. The stall we patronised together with judy and chris. The store owner is nice, we can open and touch the meat be4 deciding we want it or not. We went there ever since. "Durian wait for me ok ;p"
Oh ya i must be very tired aft preparing breakfast for dear dear. Toby came in to sleep right next to me and i didn't know it!!! His face next to mine and facing me! But i must say its a nice feeling ;) Its like watching your baby when you woke up hee ;)

No comments: