Monday, July 16, 2007

Thankful

Tynn came by our place just now and gave us a big box of strawberries. They were very thoughtful and really thkful for their kind gesture. Really caught me by surprise! Here's the pic of the strawberries. They are really big. Like a rose. And they are really sweet.


Tynn's tummy is obvious now. And she also shared that nobody gave up seat for her. So unkind of s'poreans :( Initially, Desmond & Tynn chose not to know the gender of the baby till birth but decided not to as wanted to choose the name. Can't tell if its a he or she now hee. So surprise when Tynn shared that to really confirm if its a boy or girl, is to see if it has ovaries. I am shocked! Hee never knew that at this stage can see ovaries. The wondrous hands of God and the advancemt of scan. I am at awe. My God is super dober wondrous.

Tonight i prepared a simple dinner as i had headache in the afternoon and ever since the KFC incident, my stomach has yet to recover. Still feel nausea and blotted ;( Hope the medicine will help me recover fast. I cooked abc soup today. Hee i secretly put pumpkin into the soup as its high in vits but dear dear still know it. He doesn't like pumpkin but i love it. And the soup tastes hmm very nice and i like the colour hee. Actually he also felt its nice hee :)

No comments: