Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Then & Now...Time flies & we age

Suddenly feel like comparing ourselves then & now. Tonight not cooking so hv time on hand. The last night before dear dear came to utah and after more than half a year, where we united, how we become. Hmm 2/3 of us. We still miss dear dear as much.

Guess becos of the dry weather here, we both hv aged. Sad to know yet i know we need to move on. Toby back home will also age ;(

For me, i hv put on a bit of weight, while the rest of the world rejoices, i felt a bit sad. Whenever i try to lose weight, i will get critics. I know they hv gd intention. My complexion has been deteroriating due to constant exposure to the sun, esp my eyes. When too hot, i will get heat rash on my eyes and face too. Aiyoyo. And dear dear has wrinkles too.

Our last family pic be4 dear dear set sail to Utah.

Us at Page, on a cruise. Getting darker...and darker and darker..

Us, recent pic at yellow stone. Big toby behind us.


Despite i hv aged a bit over the stay here, i m deeply appreciative of dear dear, who brought me to various parts of the states. Thks dear. Luv u.


No comments: