Thursday, August 21, 2008

Feeling better

Yes, today i am feeling better. And you know why becos I am suffering fr the side effects of the drug that cos me to be miserable for the past few days. I know i have this pblm here. Somehow the medication here seems all so strong for me. I already told the doc that the medicine seems to be strong for me and they tried to give me milder ones. The 1st medication wks ok w me and i can tolerate the side effects but not the 2nd one. Really take a toll on me. Hence, the nurse told me to stop for 3 days and resume with a lower dosage of 1 pill a day. But u see actually i hv tried on my own, 1 pill but it isn't any better. Hence, dear dear suggested that i take half for a start.

Come to think abt it, it seems that the medication here which is supposed to help me recover, actually caused more discomfort. Hee but again i can't blame anything, i just hv a weaker body constitute. Next time, my resolution is to try off-the-shelf medication first, and the KIDS ones before seeing any doc here.

Now, i am occupied with filling the medical insurance claim form. Guess this is the -ve side of staying in a foreign land.

No comments: