Monday, August 11, 2008

My Leleo

Haha yes i hv my leleo!!! Dear helped me to create this on my blog hee. One of my fav song by David Cook. Hee will find more songs to insert hee.

Oh ya, this wk is a layback wk. Bascially just the 2 of us as rm mate went back to s'pore. Really enjoy time alone w just dear dear and no activities. Anyway, ain't feeling well recently. Went to doc yest, as stomach really pain. And the doc is really thorough here. Within a visit, they tested my urine and blood to make sure i am not infected. Now on medication, hope will be fine soon.

Yesterday, dear dear brought me to a distant town for shopping. Is in Orem, abt 25 miles fr our place. I really luv that place. I find it very transquil and shopping is everywhere. Guess with the mountains as backdrop (mountains are just behind, where ours is fr a distanr, the place just simply find different). And i finally bought a pair of jeans of my size!!!! So so so happy. And its only $19.80! We were commenting that we cld feel that autumn is coming as the temp is slowly dropping. The night time temp is falling, not cold but u can tell that summer is drawing to a close. Hence, i am thkful i can find a pair of jeans of my size and liking ;)

No comments: