Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Memories of Florida

Below are some of the memories captured...

The 3 ladies with winnie the pooh characters....hee me and my eehore ;) i luv him












Dear, mickey, minnie & me...














Us on a vintage cab...the top is hot!!! ouch...hurry..backside burning...















Us at MGM! The girls we bought the same shirt ;) The girl next to me is Guat Beng, i got to know her more this trip. She is a very sweet lady. Her character reminds me of Zhenling. They are very strong girls.











Me at Daytona speedway, trying hard to pose like a showgirl...haha more like a show-auntie haha














Dear dear & me infront of a sports car, holding me tight ;p















Choon Kiat & me imposing as one of the spectator...haha he looks more convincing than me...i fail as an actress ..;p..oh ya he attended our wedding sometime back which i had no memory of..so paiseh











Us before going on the cruise to see the 'venice of america'...you see by now i am cover up on my hands..rashes came in already. ;(













This is Amy, Heng's wife, she came fr s'pore to spend the precious 2 weeks w hubby. Very sweet lady too.














Dear dear and me on our yacht..haha no lah somebody else hee...















Dear dear's cheeky pose fr the alantic ocean, too bad can't join him as the water is way too deep...














The infamous keywest sunset
















Here we are, the beginning and the end of highway 1.
Us infront of the touch of friendship, holding hands...plus the silly CK waving..hee so cute....



No comments: