Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dear dear is away

Yes dear dear is away. Something urgent crop up at work and he needs to fly to another state.

Dear don't worry, i am fine ;) I will take gd care of myself. Do wherever you need to ok. I will be strong. We are a team remember!


MESSAGE FROM YOUR LOVELY WIFE ;p & HANDSOME BOY:P
"Dear, we are here with you ;) Though we are apart, we are with u in spirit! Jia you. Hope seeing us in these lovely pics will brighten your day...hmmm night hee!!! See u soon!!"



"Dear remember to eat, sleepzzzzz and recharge ok." "I will feed myself well. I know u don't like me to be too thin. Going out for dinner with heng they all later."

"Daddy though i'm in a far away land back in our homeland, in mummy's mummy's hse, i still remember you and smell u fr afar!!!! Miss u!! I'll be good boy so must u ok." "We are waiting for you... Haha remember my pose, u make me imitate mummy"




"Daddy, though i m not ard to keep mummy accompany, i believe mummy will be strong. But u see mummy's sweet sound face hvg me ard...hehehe..told u i am special"




Daddy, u too sleep well ok....just like me...putting all things aside and zzzzzzzzzz..sweet dreams...yummy my pig ear....;p


"Good night, daddy!"

"Good night, dear dear!"

No comments: