Saturday, August 23, 2008

People Come, People Go

People come, people go, there are some people you wish you never know. Yes, at this juncture this is my sentiment. When you open up yourself to some whom you thought you can trust but somehow it isn't the case. Somehow felt taken aback. Yet you know this is the reality of life. When words are many, sin is not absent. A good reminder that i ought to be alien of this world.


Ok anyway, thk God, i have my dear dear, my family and my toby dog!!! ;) They are really the sunshine of my life!

I called home in the morning and all are well. And its still seems that Toby has brought a bundle of joy to my family unknowingly and now the new neighbours too!! The couple neighbour likes Toby very much and spend time playing w him in the corridor. That's so sweet of them. As usual, Toby boy is the closest to my mum. He will follow her whenever she may go. If she goes shower, he will wait outside for her till she is done.

Yet the same time i am concerned abt the separation anxiety that Toby may develop, esp coping when nobody is ard. So encourages mum to give him treats or toys when they are not ard and not to 'notify' Toby when they are leaving the hse so that Toby will find it ok to be alone. Hee really thkful for the animal planet for these valuable knowledge.

Hee here's a pic of my handsome little toby boy!

No comments: