Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just ordered some clothes fr VS

Ya today i just ordered 3 pcs of outfit fr Victoria secret clearance sale, with addn 25% and hee i only paid $4usd. Reason being i hv got a VS gift card from a friend earlier. Finally, use it.

I got myself a track pant, in replacemt to the one i torn fr one of the hiking trip ;p Hee can't recall when was the last time that i wore smthg till it torn. So paiseh ;p

I also got myself a long sleeve tee in preparation of the coming autumn. I think it shld come ard sep/oct.

Finally, can't think of anything to get to utilise the bal gift card, got myself a short sleeve tee in black, haha just to be safe for all occasion ;p

Will wait for them to come while at the same time, will get dear dear to bring me slc to ask for a refund for the abercombie bottoms that were too big.

So fast weekends are round the corner. Time really flies. Dear dear & CM are planning to go fishing this sunday at strawberry lake. They said hv a lot of fishes and prawns. Use bare hands to catch. Oh no!!!! Frankly, now i wanna hide in the shade till i recover. How, how....There are rashes ard my eyes that have yet to recover. Eyes area very sensitive. Must protect hee ;) I don't want to get any darker hee ;p

No comments: