Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Toby is still adjusting

On the 2nd night, still hear toby whining. So sad. On and off he will whin. I heard him at 11.30pm, then 2am. My mil said she heard at 4-5am. My heart really aches. Now my boy is sleeping at his couch while i on sofa updating my blog. He must be very tired. Poor boy.

This morning, he woke me up at my door! I am utterly surprised! I thought that came fr downstairs but just outside my door! He really misses me alot. So at 7plus a.m i woke up. Frankly, i m tired physically but to see Toby brings me joy. So i woke up and trained him not to go up the stairs. He never does it when we come back on every sun. Guess he really misses my presence.

But just like daddy said: "He will grow up after this ordeal, we will pick him up a big boy then..."

Hope that next few days he will adjust better.

Ok as for now, i go and a short nap at the sofa, near him...

No comments: